Really Big Commitment

Well, I’ve gone and done it now….

I just signed a year-long lease to rent a space in Nest Collective, at Whippletree Junction, here in the Cowichan Valley.

What an AMAZING space!  What an eclectic collection of treasures!  What a positive vibe!

Y’all have gotta come and check this place out.  As of June 6th, I’m in the far back corner – GroovyDoovyArtStudio.com.

Here are just a few things that will be in my shop:

I’m also posting pictures on InstaGram.

This entry was posted in Nest Collective and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Really Big Commitment

1. Jo says:

Wonderful! A road trip is happening in the near future!

That is just so awesome. Way to go. Will you have to woman the shop as well?

No, Myra, the shop owner, has set this up SO well! She and 3 others run the till, which means that she KNOWS she’s got the right people for the job, as opposed to any-and-all artists having to do it, and maybe not being that good at it.

3. Jackie says:

Good for you on taking this huge jump. You should be proud of yourself. You have a great variety of pieces that really show what a talented diverse artist that you are. I will definitely go and check it out. All the best with this endeavour. Jackie

4. JOHN TARTER says:

Congratulations Cher!!! It will be exciting times for you!!

So glad you are doing this, your work is awesome❤️

What a great mixture of product. Will you have room to display it all? I now know how hard it is to put yourself out there for everyone to view and comment. It was a huge step for me, but you have done it already so your feet are already wet.

I’ve got a 10 ft x 6 ft space, with 3 walls, so I think I’ll have enough space. I don’t find it hard at all to show my stuff, not sure why…. Cocky, maybe?

I think this is fantastic, I am really glad for you. Maureen and myself were there last time we were out.

Hey … I am sooo proud of you and sooo excited for you .. This is huge step – but it is definitely time .. Your pieces are so varied and interesting .. I can’t wait to see your new space. Go for it girl!