Every Day In May – EDIM2017 – 7, 8, + 9 of 31

So, I had this deep thought….

Do monkeys ever slip on banana peels?

And if they DO, do all the other monkeys laugh?

So I drew a banana peel

And then I drew a monkey.  This drawing is SOOOOOO bad I wasn’t even going to post it.  Then I thought “Screw it, we ALL have bad drawings every once in a while.”  Believe me, this one is a doozy……

So, Oh My God, right????  I just couldn’t leave it in my journal, so I drew this and pasted it over the first drawing.  It’s not awesome, but it’s a heck of a lot better than the previous one!

This entry was posted in ArtEveryDay, Challenge, Drawings, EDIM, Illustration, Journal, Moleskine, Travel Journal, Watercolor and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Every Day In May – EDIM2017 – 7, 8, + 9 of 31

The first one looks so evil, loved it!!!!!!!!!!

2. Derek Sidenius says:

I think your original monkey is very good. Color the hair orange, tighten up the mouth a bit, shorten the hands … hey, and guess who you got!

3. Jennifer Adams says:

Funny funny…..and you are actually doing something every day…
    You had me thinking about your liquid paint and bold colours. I used my brusho with water for John’s BD card and the colours are nice and bright.

Second one cute and adorable but first has sort of maniacal appeal.

5. Jackie says:

That’s too funny. I rip really bad ones out of my journal as well. I know you shouldn’t but some im embarrassed of. I know, we all have bad day as Cher so courageously displayed. You know I’m not laughing at you, with you, yes. I do like the second monkey very much, he seems cheeky. Jackie

Hey … you are awesome … as we know from mistakes come improvements. As you know with the last painting you helped me with .. my friend loved the second painting so much .. Keep up the artistic flow !!