Watercolor Christmas Cards

Had another wonderful day in the studio with my sister Lorna.  She’s getting better and better each time she does watercolors!  The funny thing (to me) is that she has no idea how to gauge the complexity of a project, and suggests really difficult images.

Here’s what we completed most recently:

Camel_Cher

We spent about 1.5 hours on the camel.  It will eventually be put on the front of Black Cardstock and sent as a Christmas Card.

Camel_Lorna Mouse_CherA

The mice went quite a bit faster.

Mouse_CherB Mouse_Lorna

I just love it when she comes over for a play date – it certainly keeps me motivated and challenged.

This entry was posted in Cards, Christmas, Watercolor and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Watercolor Christmas Cards

1. Ev says:

Love these … you are both so talented!

I had another wonderful day in the studio with Cher. Love the image of the camel. I am going to try this image again.
    Drinks by the pool was a nice ending to our day.

in fact, drinks are now mandatory after studio classes!!!

3. The Favorite One says:

Can’t wait to see the real thing when you both sent me them at Xmas

Ha, you’re hilarious. The only one who’s getting the damn camel from me is someone who can appreciate how much work went into it! I’ll send you a stick figure santa………….

4. Susanne Bourgh says:

Love all of them !! looking good!!! Love the camel best!!! Cheers Susanne

5. Gwen says:

Wow, you both are so talented! I will never look at Christmas card making the same ever again.

6. Paulie says:

Really impressive work! I love the camel hats – can you knit one for me to wear?